Artist made ceramic tile suitable for indoor and outdoor use. A great gift for anyone who loves the sea.
This beautifully crafted ceramic tile is extremely durable against UV light and is waterproof, making it a great accent addition to your kitchen backsplash, tile shower floor or your patio decor. Or frame it for wall art. If you are the DIY type, glue on some felt or cork backing for a table trivet. The many versatile options make this tile great for whatever project you have in mind!
The tile is smooth to the touch with a wonderful shiny finish. I’ve photographed the tile in direct sunlight and in shade so you can see slight color differences in the light. (The pictured tiles in different designs are available separately in my shop.)
- Tile is kiln-fired to over 2000 degrees
- Single large tile is 6" x 6"
- UV light safe, all-weather safe, waterproof and food-safe
- Ocean painting created by Mary Elizabeth Arts
- Made in Chapel Hill, N.C. USA
Custom size, multi-tile murals are available. Please contact me for details.